Sunday, May 12th, was the last day of the 24 hours of LeMons, Loudon Annoying 2013. 24 Hours of LeMons is known for its cheaply built and often bizarre cars. The overall race winner and Class A winner was the Bill Danger 1994 Honda Accord.
Get Your Racing Website Now
- Sweet Triples Up with PASS Holiday Win at White Mountain
- PUSHING FORWARD: LES HINCKLEY SETS EYES ON TRI TRACK SEASON
- FIREWORKS AND PRO STOCKS FRIDAY, JULY 3, AT CLAREMONT
- SPEED51 TO AIR TRI TRACK OPEN MODIFIED SERIES OPENER AT MONADNOCK SPEEDWAY
- PASS & ACT AT OXFORD PLAINS SPEEDWAY ON SUNDAY, JUNE 28TH